Can you walk 10 miles? Can you run 10 miles? Would you need a little help from your friends doing anything for 10 miles?
More importantly, would you feel rewarded helping families in our community facing homelessness and hardship? If you answered yes to any of these questions you should be participating in the Bay to Bay 500. Whether it's walking with a team of friends, running on your own, or rollerblading on the anywhere boardwalk, we just need you to commit to 10 miles anywhere between San Francisco and Long Beach.
- October 13th San Francisco Leg: Golden Gate Bridget South through the Embarcadero to AT&T Park. Start time TBD.
- October 13th Santa Barbara Leg: Shoreline Park to Carpinteria State Beach – 9:00 am start time.
- October 13th Santa Monica Leg: Pepperdine Campus south along PCH to Santa Monica Pier. 9:00 am start time.
- October 16th, Avila Beach Leg: San Luis Obispo to Avila Beach. Start time TBD.
- October 20th: Aquarium of the Pacific at Shoreline Village along Ocean to Boathouse. 10:00 am start time.